Anna Hazare has the right to form political party: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Tuesday said every individual including Anna Hazare has the right to form a political party.
"Every individual including Anna Hazare has the right to form a political party in a democracy," Chouhan told reporters at the airport.
On Hazare`s reported statement that an individual needs at least Rs 15-20 crore to contest a Lok Sabha poll, Chouhan said it was not necessary for him to make a remark on all the issues.
He also parried a question on senior BJP leader L K Advani`s comment on his blog where he had made some predictions about the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note