AP: Boy injured as mobile phone explodes in his mouth
Indore: A ten year old boy was injured when a mobile handset which he had put into his mouth exploded suddenly on Thursday night, at Shajapur tehsil`s Pagravat village near here, hospital sources said on Friday .
Chetan Singh studying a fifth class student was rushed to the M Y Hospital here after he lost some of his upper teeth, injured his lips and lower jaws, sources said.
After treatment,the boy was admitted in the ward for further observation and his condition was stated to be stable,sources said.
The brand of the mobile handset was not revealed in the medical report, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'