AP: Boy injured as mobile phone explodes in his mouth
Indore: A ten year old boy was injured when a mobile handset which he had put into his mouth exploded suddenly on Thursday night, at Shajapur tehsil`s Pagravat village near here, hospital sources said on Friday .
Chetan Singh studying a fifth class student was rushed to the M Y Hospital here after he lost some of his upper teeth, injured his lips and lower jaws, sources said.
After treatment,the boy was admitted in the ward for further observation and his condition was stated to be stable,sources said.
The brand of the mobile handset was not revealed in the medical report, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off