AP: Boy injured as mobile phone explodes in his mouth
Indore: A ten year old boy was injured when a mobile handset which he had put into his mouth exploded suddenly on Thursday night, at Shajapur tehsil`s Pagravat village near here, hospital sources said on Friday .
Chetan Singh studying a fifth class student was rushed to the M Y Hospital here after he lost some of his upper teeth, injured his lips and lower jaws, sources said.
After treatment,the boy was admitted in the ward for further observation and his condition was stated to be stable,sources said.
The brand of the mobile handset was not revealed in the medical report, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users