Asaram`s son forced woman to wed his married disciple?
Zee Media Bureau
Indore: There seems to be no end to woes of Asaram, who is currently in jail on charges of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in his ashram. After father, it is the turn of his son to get embroiled in legal wrangling.
A woman has filed a case against Narayan Sai, alleging that in 2004, he fraudulently got her married to his disciple, Ishwar Wadhwani, who was already married. Appearing before the media on the court`s premises, the petitioner claimed that the rituals of marriage were conducted by Sai in front of Wadhwani`s family members.
Rina was told that Ishwar was a divorcee, but it was untrue. Ishwar was still in matrimonial alliance when he got married with Rina.
Rina Wadhwani added that when she went to complain during a pravachan, Sai molested her.
After receiving complaint from Rina from Indore, the police have filed a case against Sai for cheating, criminal intimidation and criminal conspiracy.
The woman has also alleged that she was threatened by Narayan Sai not to disclose this to anyone. But after Asaram was nailed, the woman mustered courage and got the case registered.
The case will likely be heard in a court on September 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?