Asaram`s son forced woman to wed his married disciple?
Zee Media Bureau
Indore: There seems to be no end to woes of Asaram, who is currently in jail on charges of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in his ashram. After father, it is the turn of his son to get embroiled in legal wrangling.
A woman has filed a case against Narayan Sai, alleging that in 2004, he fraudulently got her married to his disciple, Ishwar Wadhwani, who was already married. Appearing before the media on the court`s premises, the petitioner claimed that the rituals of marriage were conducted by Sai in front of Wadhwani`s family members.
Rina was told that Ishwar was a divorcee, but it was untrue. Ishwar was still in matrimonial alliance when he got married with Rina.
Rina Wadhwani added that when she went to complain during a pravachan, Sai molested her.
After receiving complaint from Rina from Indore, the police have filed a case against Sai for cheating, criminal intimidation and criminal conspiracy.
The woman has also alleged that she was threatened by Narayan Sai not to disclose this to anyone. But after Asaram was nailed, the woman mustered courage and got the case registered.
The case will likely be heard in a court on September 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India