Asaram`s son forced woman to wed his married disciple?
Zee Media Bureau
Indore: There seems to be no end to woes of Asaram, who is currently in jail on charges of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in his ashram. After father, it is the turn of his son to get embroiled in legal wrangling.
A woman has filed a case against Narayan Sai, alleging that in 2004, he fraudulently got her married to his disciple, Ishwar Wadhwani, who was already married. Appearing before the media on the court`s premises, the petitioner claimed that the rituals of marriage were conducted by Sai in front of Wadhwani`s family members.
Rina was told that Ishwar was a divorcee, but it was untrue. Ishwar was still in matrimonial alliance when he got married with Rina.
Rina Wadhwani added that when she went to complain during a pravachan, Sai molested her.
After receiving complaint from Rina from Indore, the police have filed a case against Sai for cheating, criminal intimidation and criminal conspiracy.
The woman has also alleged that she was threatened by Narayan Sai not to disclose this to anyone. But after Asaram was nailed, the woman mustered courage and got the case registered.
The case will likely be heard in a court on September 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional