Assembly polls: MP CM urges all voters to vote for progress and development
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has urged all eligible voters to vote for the progress and development of the state.
Reacting to the announcement of date of polls in Madhya Pradesh, Chouhan tweeted that "election in MP on November 25, 2013. I urge every eligible voter to come out and vote for progress and development".
The Election Commission announced November 25 as the date of a polling in Madhya Pradesh which it said has 4,64,57,724 eligible voters.
MP has a total of 230 assembly seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown