Assets of 10 cr found from Class IV employee
Ujjain: Lokayukta police on Wednesday raided the
residence of a Class IV employee of the Ujjain Municipal
Corporation and found documents showing assets worth Rs
10 crore, officials said.
The raid on the residence of Narendra Deshmukh was
conducted by a Lokayukta team comprising around 15 persons,
led by Lokayukta SP Arun Mishra.
Mishra said although Deshmukh was peon, the documents
showed that he owned two houses, 18 `bigha` land, one poultry
farm and a farm house.
The SP said Deshmukh also had shares in a factory and a
hotel in Mumbai in addition to ten bank accounts and land in
Jalgaon district of Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok