Assets of 10 cr found from Class IV employee
Ujjain: Lokayukta police on Wednesday raided the
residence of a Class IV employee of the Ujjain Municipal
Corporation and found documents showing assets worth Rs
10 crore, officials said.
The raid on the residence of Narendra Deshmukh was
conducted by a Lokayukta team comprising around 15 persons,
led by Lokayukta SP Arun Mishra.
Mishra said although Deshmukh was peon, the documents
showed that he owned two houses, 18 `bigha` land, one poultry
farm and a farm house.
The SP said Deshmukh also had shares in a factory and a
hotel in Mumbai in addition to ten bank accounts and land in
Jalgaon district of Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged