Assets of 10 cr found from Class IV employee
Ujjain: Lokayukta police on Wednesday raided the
residence of a Class IV employee of the Ujjain Municipal
Corporation and found documents showing assets worth Rs
10 crore, officials said.
The raid on the residence of Narendra Deshmukh was
conducted by a Lokayukta team comprising around 15 persons,
led by Lokayukta SP Arun Mishra.
Mishra said although Deshmukh was peon, the documents
showed that he owned two houses, 18 `bigha` land, one poultry
farm and a farm house.
The SP said Deshmukh also had shares in a factory and a
hotel in Mumbai in addition to ten bank accounts and land in
Jalgaon district of Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Six more arrested for attack on Punjab spiritual leader Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
- IPL 9: RCB skipper Virat Kohli 81-run short to create history this season
- Second seed Andy Murray battles into French Open second round
- Watch video: Furious and stormy young sun seeded life on Earth, says NASA
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan