Assets of 10 cr found from Class IV employee
Ujjain: Lokayukta police on Wednesday raided the
residence of a Class IV employee of the Ujjain Municipal
Corporation and found documents showing assets worth Rs
10 crore, officials said.
The raid on the residence of Narendra Deshmukh was
conducted by a Lokayukta team comprising around 15 persons,
led by Lokayukta SP Arun Mishra.
Mishra said although Deshmukh was peon, the documents
showed that he owned two houses, 18 `bigha` land, one poultry
farm and a farm house.
The SP said Deshmukh also had shares in a factory and a
hotel in Mumbai in addition to ten bank accounts and land in
Jalgaon district of Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Asha Kumari appointed AICC incharge of Punjab