Assets of 10 cr found from Class IV employee
Ujjain: Lokayukta police on Wednesday raided the
residence of a Class IV employee of the Ujjain Municipal
Corporation and found documents showing assets worth Rs
10 crore, officials said.
The raid on the residence of Narendra Deshmukh was
conducted by a Lokayukta team comprising around 15 persons,
led by Lokayukta SP Arun Mishra.
Mishra said although Deshmukh was peon, the documents
showed that he owned two houses, 18 `bigha` land, one poultry
farm and a farm house.
The SP said Deshmukh also had shares in a factory and a
hotel in Mumbai in addition to ten bank accounts and land in
Jalgaon district of Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!