Baba Ramdev targets MPs again
Morena: Yoga guru Ramdev on Monday continued his tirade against Members of Parliament, terming some of them as "corrupt, amoral and murderers".
"Some of the MPs sitting in Parliament are corrupt, amoral and murderers. People should not elect such persons to the nation`s highest body," he said addressing a gathering at a yoga camp here in the presence of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
In another controversial statement, the yoga guru, addressing a meeting yesterday at Porsa town, had said "dacoits have been promoted and now they have come out of forests and reached Delhi."
"People should not elect such persons to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha."
He later today visited revolutionary leader Ram Prasad Bismil`s ancestral village Barvai and paid tributes to him.
Ramdev charged people are facing a lot of problems because of inflation and the government is not doing anything to provide relief to them.
Those indulging in black marketing have no fear, Ramdev alleged said, adding he will fight till his last breath for bringing back black money stashed in foreign countries.
Earlier, the Chief Minister had a closed-door meeting with Ramdev at Morena which lasted for over one and half hours.
Meanwhile, Congress workers burnt an effigy of Ramdev at the collectorate here.
Talking to reporters, District Congress President Rakesh Mawai alleged the yoga guru was working at the behest of BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter