Battle royale in MP: Scindia junior Vs Bhuria
New Delhi: Jyotiraditya Scindia and Digvijay Singh nominee Kanti Lal Bhuria are all set to battle it out for the Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC), chief`s job.
Suresh Pachauri the current chief who has had a singularly lacklustre tenure is all set to return to the Delhi durbar via the Rajya Sabha route.
Sources say he will get the RS seat vacated by Prithviraj Chavan from Maharashtra. Pachauri recently met Congress President Sonia Gandhi and expressed his desire to return to Delhi.
In an interesting twist, Union Minister and nine times Chindwara MP, Kamal Nath`s son Nakul Nath who runs his company Span has also decided to join politics. He has already joined the Youth Congress and is all set to take an active plunge.
Meanwhile, Kamal Nath is also likely to take on Scindia in the battle for the MPCC chief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it