Battle royale in MP: Scindia junior Vs Bhuria
New Delhi: Jyotiraditya Scindia and Digvijay Singh nominee Kanti Lal Bhuria are all set to battle it out for the Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC), chief`s job.
Suresh Pachauri the current chief who has had a singularly lacklustre tenure is all set to return to the Delhi durbar via the Rajya Sabha route.
Sources say he will get the RS seat vacated by Prithviraj Chavan from Maharashtra. Pachauri recently met Congress President Sonia Gandhi and expressed his desire to return to Delhi.
In an interesting twist, Union Minister and nine times Chindwara MP, Kamal Nath`s son Nakul Nath who runs his company Span has also decided to join politics. He has already joined the Youth Congress and is all set to take an active plunge.
Meanwhile, Kamal Nath is also likely to take on Scindia in the battle for the MPCC chief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test