BDA CEO death: Bhopal MLA appears before court, gets bail
Ghaziabad: Bhopal MLA Jitendra Daga and two others on Wednesday appeared before a special CBI court in the case related to the mysterious death of Bhopal Development Authority (BDA) CEO M G Rusiya in 2009.
The court granted bail to the trio on a personal bond of Rs 25,000 each after they had filed an anticipatory bail plea.
On January 2, Special CBI Judge Preeti Singh had summoned Daga, his driver Sunil and government official Rakesh Kumar, rejecting the CBI closure report which had ruled out the possibility of murder of Rusiya.
Daga represents the Huzur Assembly constituency in Bhopal.
The name of these three people had surfaced during the probe in the case. The victim`s brother had challenged the closure report in the CBI court.
Rusiya was found dead on railway tracks near Agra on September 10, 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users