BDA CEO death: Bhopal MLA appears before court, gets bail
Ghaziabad: Bhopal MLA Jitendra Daga and two others on Wednesday appeared before a special CBI court in the case related to the mysterious death of Bhopal Development Authority (BDA) CEO M G Rusiya in 2009.
The court granted bail to the trio on a personal bond of Rs 25,000 each after they had filed an anticipatory bail plea.
On January 2, Special CBI Judge Preeti Singh had summoned Daga, his driver Sunil and government official Rakesh Kumar, rejecting the CBI closure report which had ruled out the possibility of murder of Rusiya.
Daga represents the Huzur Assembly constituency in Bhopal.
The name of these three people had surfaced during the probe in the case. The victim`s brother had challenged the closure report in the CBI court.
Rusiya was found dead on railway tracks near Agra on September 10, 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?