BDA CEO death: Bhopal MLA appears before court, gets bail
Ghaziabad: Bhopal MLA Jitendra Daga and two others on Wednesday appeared before a special CBI court in the case related to the mysterious death of Bhopal Development Authority (BDA) CEO M G Rusiya in 2009.
The court granted bail to the trio on a personal bond of Rs 25,000 each after they had filed an anticipatory bail plea.
On January 2, Special CBI Judge Preeti Singh had summoned Daga, his driver Sunil and government official Rakesh Kumar, rejecting the CBI closure report which had ruled out the possibility of murder of Rusiya.
Daga represents the Huzur Assembly constituency in Bhopal.
The name of these three people had surfaced during the probe in the case. The victim`s brother had challenged the closure report in the CBI court.
Rusiya was found dead on railway tracks near Agra on September 10, 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country