Bharati to meet malegaon blast accuse Pragya Singh
Nashik: Bharatiya Janashakti leader Uma
Bharati is likely to meet Malegaon blast prime accused Sadhvi
Pragya Singh Thakur at city`s Ayurvedic hospital, where she is
Sadhvi`s lawyer Umesh Walzade said that an application
has been moved before the Additional District and Sessions
court judge Govind Sanap to seek court`s permission to permit
Bharati to meet Sadhvi.
The former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister has arrived
The hearing will be held later in the day and if court
permitted Bharati could meet the Sadhvi on Monday.
Pragnya Singh is undergoing ayurvedic treatement
including `panchkarma` for spinal and other problems, her
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'