Bharati to meet malegaon blast accuse Pragya Singh
Nashik: Bharatiya Janashakti leader Uma
Bharati is likely to meet Malegaon blast prime accused Sadhvi
Pragya Singh Thakur at city`s Ayurvedic hospital, where she is
Sadhvi`s lawyer Umesh Walzade said that an application
has been moved before the Additional District and Sessions
court judge Govind Sanap to seek court`s permission to permit
Bharati to meet Sadhvi.
The former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister has arrived
The hearing will be held later in the day and if court
permitted Bharati could meet the Sadhvi on Monday.
Pragnya Singh is undergoing ayurvedic treatement
including `panchkarma` for spinal and other problems, her
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...