Bhind: Disabled girl raped
Bhind: A 19-year-old girl who suffers from
speech impairment was allegedly raped by her neighbour last
night at Akoda village under Umri Police Station in the
district, police said.
The accused, Jagat Singh, is absconding.
The victim, who can`t speak, communicated about the
incident to her sister-in-law (brother`s wife), and the latter
reported it to the police, said Superintendent of Police Akash
Case was registered after medical examination of the
girl and search for Singh was on, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!