Bhopal receives normal rainfall for the second consecutive yr
Bhopal: Bhopal has received normal rainfall for the second consecutive year this time even as 24 days are left for the monsoon season to end.
Met sources said 1086.6 mm of rainfall from June one to September 30 was normal for the Madhya Pradesh capital.
Last year, the city recorded 1265.5 mm of rainfall, they said.
However, it witnessed a rainfall of 18.8 mm in past 48 hours, sources said.
They said Bhopal would get more rains in few days as the low pressure area over Orissa coast has shifted to east Madhya Pradesh.
The weathermen also forecast heavy rainfall in a few places under Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain and Jabalpur divisions in the next 48 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir