Bhuria questions MP over children`s deaths due to malnutrition
Indore: The Union Tribal Affairs Minister
Kanti Lal Bhuria on Saturday questioned the manner in which the
Madhya Pradesh government was handling deaths of children due
Talking to reporters during a function here, the
Minister said it was distressing that these deaths were taking
place at a time when the Centre was giving enough financial
assistance and foodgrains to Madhya Pradesh for the children.
Referring to non-governmental organisations`
complaints on malnutrition deaths of children in MP, he said
the situation was more serious in the tribal-dominated
districts of Jhabua and Khandwa.
Bhuria said it was the duty and responsibility of the
State government to make sure that funds and foodgrains
reached those for whom they were meant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note