Bhuria questions MP over children`s deaths due to malnutrition
Indore: The Union Tribal Affairs Minister
Kanti Lal Bhuria on Saturday questioned the manner in which the
Madhya Pradesh government was handling deaths of children due
Talking to reporters during a function here, the
Minister said it was distressing that these deaths were taking
place at a time when the Centre was giving enough financial
assistance and foodgrains to Madhya Pradesh for the children.
Referring to non-governmental organisations`
complaints on malnutrition deaths of children in MP, he said
the situation was more serious in the tribal-dominated
districts of Jhabua and Khandwa.
Bhuria said it was the duty and responsibility of the
State government to make sure that funds and foodgrains
reached those for whom they were meant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Vijay Mallya's 8 luxury cars to be auctioned for Rs 14 lakh
- Fourteen killed, over 20 wounded in suicide attack in Iraq's Kadhmiyah
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- Srinagar-Muzaffarbad bus service to resume tomorrow
- Congress to raise Kandhamal killings in Parliament