BJP condemns firing during minister`s b’day
Bhopal: Condemning the incident, the BJP on Saturday said it was "shocked" by the celebratory firing which took place during the birthday of Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji.
The Madhya Pradesh BJP president, Prabhat Jha, said here today that he was "shocked" by the gun-firing during the birthday celebrations of the minister in Vidisha on July 7.
"Firing in the air like this is not the culture of the BJP and the incident deserves to be condemned by one and all," Jha said.
BJP general secretary, Anant Kumar, who is in charge of Madhya Pradesh, had been apprised of the incident and was unhappy with the way the minister`s birthday was celebrated, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!