BJP condemns firing during minister`s b’day
Bhopal: Condemning the incident, the BJP on Saturday said it was "shocked" by the celebratory firing which took place during the birthday of Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji.
The Madhya Pradesh BJP president, Prabhat Jha, said here today that he was "shocked" by the gun-firing during the birthday celebrations of the minister in Vidisha on July 7.
"Firing in the air like this is not the culture of the BJP and the incident deserves to be condemned by one and all," Jha said.
BJP general secretary, Anant Kumar, who is in charge of Madhya Pradesh, had been apprised of the incident and was unhappy with the way the minister`s birthday was celebrated, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites