BJP, Cong workers clash in MP
Mhow: Seven BJP workers were injured in a clash with their Congress counterparts at Pigdambar village in Mhow tahsil of poll-bound Madhya Pradesh, police said Thursday.
The incident occurred when the BJP workers travelling in an SUV were allegedly intercepted at the village last night by the Congress workers, they said.
An altercation broke out between the two groups, which turned into fisticuffs, police said.
A case under various sections of the IPC was registered against Congress workers Bane Singh, Vijendra Singh, Inder Singh Tanwar, Anil Thakur and five others.
Rallies by ruling BJP and Congress are going on in full swing ahead of the November 25 Assembly elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals