BJP govt in MP being run from RSS HQ: Congress
Jhabua (MP): The Madhya Pradesh unit of
Congress on Monday charged that the BJP government in the state
was being run from the RSS headquarters in Nagpur.
Addressing a press conference, state Congress chief
Kantilal Bhuria alleged that those belonging to the RSS,
Bajrang Dal and Seva Bharti were acting as advisors to the
government and were deciding the postings of officials.
He said that Shivraj Singh Chouhan was a weak Chief
Minister and because of him, Madhya Pradesh had gone back by
Bhuria said that the BJP government was unable to utilise
funds given by the Centre because of which those living in the
villages were facing hardships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka