BJP govt in MP more corrupt than Cong: Govindacharya
Gwalior: Former BJP ideologue KN Govindacharya has alleged that the present BJP government in Madhya Pradesh is more corrupt than the previous Congress government led by Digvijay Singh.
"The BJP government presently in power in Madhya Pradesh is more corrupt that the earlier Congress government," Govindacharya told reporters here last evening.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had failed in controlling his ministers, he alleged.
During the BJP government, industrialists and bureaucrats were happy while the farmers suffered, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clinton attacks Trump's outreach to black voters in new ad
- Colombia ceasefire will not stop government fighting crime: Official
- Amazon dabbling with 30-hour work weeks: Report
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Scorpene submarine data leak: 'Whistleblower' to hand over disk to 'government'