BJP govt in MP more corrupt than Cong: Govindacharya
Gwalior: Former BJP ideologue KN Govindacharya has alleged that the present BJP government in Madhya Pradesh is more corrupt than the previous Congress government led by Digvijay Singh.
"The BJP government presently in power in Madhya Pradesh is more corrupt that the earlier Congress government," Govindacharya told reporters here last evening.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had failed in controlling his ministers, he alleged.
During the BJP government, industrialists and bureaucrats were happy while the farmers suffered, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company
- Some 6,500 migrants rescued off Libya: Coastguard