BJP govt in MP more corrupt than Cong: Govindacharya
Gwalior: Former BJP ideologue KN Govindacharya has alleged that the present BJP government in Madhya Pradesh is more corrupt than the previous Congress government led by Digvijay Singh.
"The BJP government presently in power in Madhya Pradesh is more corrupt that the earlier Congress government," Govindacharya told reporters here last evening.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had failed in controlling his ministers, he alleged.
During the BJP government, industrialists and bureaucrats were happy while the farmers suffered, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Barack Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency - Highlights
- India, Bangladesh Home Minister-level talks today - Know its agenda
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court likely to announce its order on Abu Jundal today
- PM Narendra Modi to hold NITI Aayog meeting for 15-year vision today
- Rio Games 2016: Hopes rest on Usain Bolt to lead athletics out of doping darkness