BJP govt in MP more corrupt than Cong: Govindacharya
Gwalior: Former BJP ideologue KN Govindacharya has alleged that the present BJP government in Madhya Pradesh is more corrupt than the previous Congress government led by Digvijay Singh.
"The BJP government presently in power in Madhya Pradesh is more corrupt that the earlier Congress government," Govindacharya told reporters here last evening.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had failed in controlling his ministers, he alleged.
During the BJP government, industrialists and bureaucrats were happy while the farmers suffered, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report