BJP has failed MP farmers: Kamal Nath
Indore: Union Minister for Urban Development, Kamal Nath, alleged today that the ruling BJP had not done anything for the youth or farmers of Madhya Pradesh and claimed that Congress would come to power in the state after the upcoming Assembly polls.
"The BJP government has totally failed farmers and youth. Despite farmers suffering a lot during the kharif season, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is busy with his Jan Ashirwad Yatra," Nath told reporters here.
The Union Minister alleged that since the 10 years of BJP rule in the state had led to an increase in corruption and unemployment, voters would now vote the BJP out of power.
Talking about the recent debate over election opinion polls, Nath said that everybody knew how such surveys were conducted and how they were sponsored.
If the Election Commission amends rules in this regard based on past experience, Congress would accept it, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon