BJP has failed MP farmers: Kamal Nath
Indore: Union Minister for Urban Development, Kamal Nath, alleged today that the ruling BJP had not done anything for the youth or farmers of Madhya Pradesh and claimed that Congress would come to power in the state after the upcoming Assembly polls.
"The BJP government has totally failed farmers and youth. Despite farmers suffering a lot during the kharif season, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is busy with his Jan Ashirwad Yatra," Nath told reporters here.
The Union Minister alleged that since the 10 years of BJP rule in the state had led to an increase in corruption and unemployment, voters would now vote the BJP out of power.
Talking about the recent debate over election opinion polls, Nath said that everybody knew how such surveys were conducted and how they were sponsored.
If the Election Commission amends rules in this regard based on past experience, Congress would accept it, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!