BJP leader Uma Bharti`s supporters celebrate her 52nd birthday
Bhopal: BJP vice-president and former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Uma Bharti turned 52 on Friday.
A large number of supporters,friends and well-wishers gathered at her Shyamla Hills residence to greet her on the occasion.
Uma said that she did not want to celebrate her birthday on account of the death of Sarabjit but her supporters had organised the celebrations for her.
She is presently a member of the Uttar Pradesh assembly from the Charkhari constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman