BJP MLA caught on camera slapping toll employee near Morena
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: In what can be termed as another incident of politicians taking law in their own hands, BJP MLA from Madhya Pradesh`s Morena Rustam Singh and his son Rakesh Singh were caught on camera thrashing toll plaza workers.
In the incident, happened on late Wednesday night on Agra-Mumbai National Highway , the policeman-turned-politician can be seen slapping the toll employee.
According to reports, the police have lodged a complaint against the toll employees and arrested two persons after BJP workers filed a complaint.
However, no complaint has been filed against BJP workers by toll employees as of yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family