BJP MLA`s guard carries pistol into MP Assembly building
Bhopal: A security guard of a Bharatiya Janata Party MLA on Friday entered the Madhya Pradesh Assembly building carrying a pistol and managed to go past check gates with metal detectors before he was asked to leave the premises.
The guard of Pananagar MLA Narendra Tripathi identified as Hanuman Prasad reached well inside the building by crossing check gates including the one where metal detectors were installed.
The security personnel at the Assembly, however, noticed him and took possession of his pistol.
Later, he was asked to leave the Assembly premises.
State Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta said the matter was not a breach of security though it was being looked into.
Speaker Ishwardas Rohani was also briefed about the incident, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda