BJP MLA`s relative found dead in rest house
Bhopal: A close relative of a BJP
legislator was today found dead in an MLA Rest House suit
under Jehangirabad police station area here, police said.
His body was found hanging to a ceiling fan of the room,
Vijendra (22), a close relative of BJP MLA from Mangawa
constituency in Rewa district, Pan Bai Prajapati, was studying
in a college in Bhopal and was staying in the legislator`s
rest house, police said.
"We have broken the door of the room allotted to the MLA
after the caretaker informed us that some foul smell was
emanating from inside and found the body hanging inside,"
Jehangirabad City Superintendent of Police D S Tomar said.
He said that the police team is waiting for the arrival
of forensic experts to examine the room.
Police suspected it to be a case of suicide and are
further probing the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof