BJP MP keen to give some responsibility to Uma Bharti ahead of polls
Tikamgarh (Madhya Pradesh): Virendra Kumar, BJP MP from Tikamgarh, on Thursday said the party should assign some responsibility to senior leader Uma Bharti in view of the coming Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
"If the BJP gives any responsibility to Bharti in the poll-bound state, certainly it will gain politically in the elections," Kumar said, talking to PTI.
"Bharti still has a lot of influence among the people and the party should take advantage of it."
However, Kumar also said that Bharti should work in complete coordination with the Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and state BJP president Narendra Singh Tomar.
Bharti now represents Charkhari seat in Uttar Pradesh Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman