BJP MP wants international flights from Bhopal airport
Bhopal: BJP MP Kailash Joshi has demanded that international flights should be started from the Raja Bhoj airport in the city for the convenience of passengers intending to travel abroad.
"Starting of international flights from Bhopal would help those desirous of going abroad and also aid in increasing business," Joshi said at a meeting of the Airport Advisory Committee last evening.
Apart from international flights, direct flights to places like Bangalore and Jaipur should also be allowed from the city, the MP from Bhopal demanded.
Airlines should work out modalities to start direct flights from Bhopal to other big cities in the country, he said.
Facilities at the airport should be improved to allow landing of large aircrafts at the airport, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi