BJP MP wants international flights from Bhopal airport
Bhopal: BJP MP Kailash Joshi has demanded that international flights should be started from the Raja Bhoj airport in the city for the convenience of passengers intending to travel abroad.
"Starting of international flights from Bhopal would help those desirous of going abroad and also aid in increasing business," Joshi said at a meeting of the Airport Advisory Committee last evening.
Apart from international flights, direct flights to places like Bangalore and Jaipur should also be allowed from the city, the MP from Bhopal demanded.
Airlines should work out modalities to start direct flights from Bhopal to other big cities in the country, he said.
Facilities at the airport should be improved to allow landing of large aircrafts at the airport, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'