BJP MP wants international flights from Bhopal airport
Bhopal: BJP MP Kailash Joshi has demanded that international flights should be started from the Raja Bhoj airport in the city for the convenience of passengers intending to travel abroad.
"Starting of international flights from Bhopal would help those desirous of going abroad and also aid in increasing business," Joshi said at a meeting of the Airport Advisory Committee last evening.
Apart from international flights, direct flights to places like Bangalore and Jaipur should also be allowed from the city, the MP from Bhopal demanded.
Airlines should work out modalities to start direct flights from Bhopal to other big cities in the country, he said.
Facilities at the airport should be improved to allow landing of large aircrafts at the airport, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves