BJP only favouring some, others marginalised: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh on Friday said the BJP government was only catering to interests of a few people, while the rest were being marignalised.
"While farmers were facing a crisis as their produce was not being purchased, the people in small townships were not getting adequate drinking water," Singh lamented, while addressing public meetings at various places on the eighth day of his Jana Chetna Yatra.
He claimed that a large number of BJP MLAs and leaders were in touch with him and they were complaining that they were being ignored by their own government.
He said criminals were having a field day as government was not bothered about taking them to task and the public representatives had been reduced to a private limited company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing