BJP only favouring some, others marginalised: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh on Friday said the BJP government was only catering to interests of a few people, while the rest were being marignalised.
"While farmers were facing a crisis as their produce was not being purchased, the people in small townships were not getting adequate drinking water," Singh lamented, while addressing public meetings at various places on the eighth day of his Jana Chetna Yatra.
He claimed that a large number of BJP MLAs and leaders were in touch with him and they were complaining that they were being ignored by their own government.
He said criminals were having a field day as government was not bothered about taking them to task and the public representatives had been reduced to a private limited company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore