BJP only favouring some, others marginalised: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh on Friday said the BJP government was only catering to interests of a few people, while the rest were being marignalised.
"While farmers were facing a crisis as their produce was not being purchased, the people in small townships were not getting adequate drinking water," Singh lamented, while addressing public meetings at various places on the eighth day of his Jana Chetna Yatra.
He claimed that a large number of BJP MLAs and leaders were in touch with him and they were complaining that they were being ignored by their own government.
He said criminals were having a field day as government was not bothered about taking them to task and the public representatives had been reduced to a private limited company.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'