BJP only favouring some, others marginalised: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh on Friday said the BJP government was only catering to interests of a few people, while the rest were being marignalised.
"While farmers were facing a crisis as their produce was not being purchased, the people in small townships were not getting adequate drinking water," Singh lamented, while addressing public meetings at various places on the eighth day of his Jana Chetna Yatra.
He claimed that a large number of BJP MLAs and leaders were in touch with him and they were complaining that they were being ignored by their own government.
He said criminals were having a field day as government was not bothered about taking them to task and the public representatives had been reduced to a private limited company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH