BJP protests over Shinde`s remarks at 11 places in Indore
Indore: Protesting against Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde for accusing BJP and RSS of running terror training camps, party workers and leaders held a silent protest-cum-sit-in at 11 places in the city here on Thursday.
Protests-cum-sit-ins were held at Tori Corner, Patnipura, Mhow Naka, Rajbada, and Bangali Chauraha where BJP workers led by MLA Sudarshan Gupta, city BJP president Shankar Lalwani, and BJP spokesman Umesh Sharma carried banners deploring Shinde`s derogatory remarks.
Similar protests were reported from five villages in Mhow and Rau mandals of the party, a spokesman said.
They also demanded that the Centre tender an apology to the nation, and remove Shinde from the post, Lalwani told reporters, after the end of the half day sit-in.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you