BJP tapping phone calls of MP politicians: Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh on Wednesday alleged that the ruling BJP government in the state was tapping phone calls of political leaders and social activists.
Quoting state BJP president Prabhat Jha, who had told reporters last evening that he had call details of Bharatiya Kisan Sangh president Shiv Kumar Sharma, Singh said Jha should reveal how he had got the call details of Sharma.
Singh also said he would reiterate his demand for the resignation of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, in the case of purchasing wheat from farmers as he alleged irregularities in the procedure, which caused a lot of problems to the farmers.
He said the mental state of the state government can be gauged from the fact that it was paying Rs 10 for a jute bag to a farmer even though it was purchasing a bag for Rs 80 from other sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown