BJP tapping phones of senior leaders in MP: Cong
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress on Friday charged the state BJP government with tapping telephones of its party leaders.
A complaint regarding phones being tapped would be filed with Union Home Minister P Chidambaram and state Governor Ram Naresh Yadav, Congress state unit media department chairman Manak Agrawal said in a statement.
The phone calls of Congress leaders were being tapped secretly in Bhopal, Indore, Khargone, Jhabua, Dhar and Ujjain, he alleged.
It was also an attempt to "keep an eye on political activities of the Congress", he said.
The "dictatorial mentality" of the state government was becoming increasingly obvious with these activities, in view of the next year`s Assembly elections, Agrawal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read