BJP tapping phones of senior leaders in MP: Cong
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress on Friday charged the state BJP government with tapping telephones of its party leaders.
A complaint regarding phones being tapped would be filed with Union Home Minister P Chidambaram and state Governor Ram Naresh Yadav, Congress state unit media department chairman Manak Agrawal said in a statement.
The phone calls of Congress leaders were being tapped secretly in Bhopal, Indore, Khargone, Jhabua, Dhar and Ujjain, he alleged.
It was also an attempt to "keep an eye on political activities of the Congress", he said.
The "dictatorial mentality" of the state government was becoming increasingly obvious with these activities, in view of the next year`s Assembly elections, Agrawal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'