BJP to put hoardings about poor national highways
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP will put up
hoardings along national highways in the state to underline
their bad condition and highlight that it is the Centre which
is responsible for maintaining them.
BJP sources said here today that a decision to this
effect was taken last night at a meeting of the state BJP
Sources said that through the hoardings, the state
government wants to tell people that it has nothing to do with
the bad condition of national highways that pass through the
state, as the Centre is responsible for their upkeep.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan,
State BJP President Prabhat Jha were present in the meeting.
Chouhan will go to Delhi on August 26 to meet concerned
Union Ministers to highlight the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest