BJP to put hoardings about poor national highways
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP will put up
hoardings along national highways in the state to underline
their bad condition and highlight that it is the Centre which
is responsible for maintaining them.
BJP sources said here today that a decision to this
effect was taken last night at a meeting of the state BJP
Sources said that through the hoardings, the state
government wants to tell people that it has nothing to do with
the bad condition of national highways that pass through the
state, as the Centre is responsible for their upkeep.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan,
State BJP President Prabhat Jha were present in the meeting.
Chouhan will go to Delhi on August 26 to meet concerned
Union Ministers to highlight the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical