BJP to win more seats in this year`s MP elections: Prabhat Jha
Bhopal: BJP vice president Prabhat Jha predicted here on Monday that his party would win this year`s assembly elections with more seats than it won in 2003.
"I am making this prediction on the basis of the response to MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan`s Jan Aashirwad Yatra that began on July 22," he told reporters.
Prabhat also claimed that the Congress would give its worst performance during this year`s Assembly elections.
When asked why the Congress could not see this, he shot back, "No political party ever says before an election that it would lose".
The BJP vice president claimed that Chouhan`s campaign had turned into a "socio-political movement" getting blessings from all sections of the society.
Prabhat said people were waiting for long hours into the night merely to get a glimpse of Chouhan.
"There is no doubt that Chouhan has emerged as a leader of at least 90 per cent of poor people in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video