BJP trying to malign me: Dhanopia
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress spokesman J P Dhanopia today alleged that the ruling BJP was trying to frame him in a false case with regard to State Women`s Commission.
The Commission yesterday filed a case against him after he allegedly had a verbal duel with Commission Chairperson Upma Rai on May 10.
Dhanopia had gone to the Commission office on May 10 as an advocate for the Mahila Kalyan Samiti. Rai told him that advocates were not welcome in the Commission and asked him to leave its premises, following which a war of words took place between them, he said.
The Commission filed a case against him under sections 186 and 187 (obstructing work) of the IPC at Shymala Hills police station.
The whole exercise was nothing but an attempt at the instance of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to threaten those who are loyal to Congress, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!