BJP workers in MP celebrate Modi`s elevation
Bhopal: BJP workers here on Sunday celebrated appointment of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as the chairman of BJP`s election campaign committee with fire-crackers and drumbeats.
Congratulating Modi, state BJP chief Narendra Singh Tomar said the party would win the 2014 Lok Sabha elections under his able leadership.
Modi will be able to free the country from inflation and corruption which is thriving under the Congress-led UPA rule, he said.
Former Madhya Pradesh Chief Ministers Sunderlal Patwa and Kailash Joshi, senior party leader Kailash Narayan Sarang, BJP`s National Vice Presidents Uma Bharti and Prabhat Jha, BJP MPs Najma Heptullah, Maya Singh, Anil Madhav Dave, Chandan Mitra, Ashok Argal and Rakesh Singh among others also congratulated Modi on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan