Body exhumed after six months to probe man’s cause of death in MP
Barwani (Madhya Pradesh): After six months of his death, the remains of a man were exhumed to probe the cause of his death as his family alleged that he was murdered by a relative, police said on Friday.
Police had found a body on June 28 last year and since it could not be identified that time, they had buried it.
However, later, the family members of one - Sriram - claimed that it was his body after identifying his clothes and articles recovered by the police from the body.
The family then lodged a case alleging that Sriram`s brother-in-law had taken him on the pretext of getting him a job, but since then he had been missing.
Later, on the basis of the complaint, Sriram`s brother-in-law Mangilal Singh was arrested.
Yesterday, the remains were exhumed by police officials in the presence of the block medical officer which would be sent to a lab in Sagar for testing, to ascertain the cause of death, Thikri police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch