Body exhumed after six months to probe man’s cause of death in MP
Barwani (Madhya Pradesh): After six months of his death, the remains of a man were exhumed to probe the cause of his death as his family alleged that he was murdered by a relative, police said on Friday.
Police had found a body on June 28 last year and since it could not be identified that time, they had buried it.
However, later, the family members of one - Sriram - claimed that it was his body after identifying his clothes and articles recovered by the police from the body.
The family then lodged a case alleging that Sriram`s brother-in-law had taken him on the pretext of getting him a job, but since then he had been missing.
Later, on the basis of the complaint, Sriram`s brother-in-law Mangilal Singh was arrested.
Yesterday, the remains were exhumed by police officials in the presence of the block medical officer which would be sent to a lab in Sagar for testing, to ascertain the cause of death, Thikri police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!