Body of 6-year-old girl found in drainage
Indore: Body of a six-year-old girl, who had gone missing from a hospital a day back, was recovered on Monday from a drainage behind the Press Complex area here, police said.
The deceased was identified as Shivani of Mansa village in Neemach district, they added.
According to police, Shivani had come with her ailing father for medical treatment in Nehru Nagar, when she had gone missing, police added.
Police suspect that she might have been raped and murdered. Her body was sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh