Body of 6-year-old girl found in drainage
Indore: Body of a six-year-old girl, who had gone missing from a hospital a day back, was recovered on Monday from a drainage behind the Press Complex area here, police said.
The deceased was identified as Shivani of Mansa village in Neemach district, they added.
According to police, Shivani had come with her ailing father for medical treatment in Nehru Nagar, when she had gone missing, police added.
Police suspect that she might have been raped and murdered. Her body was sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- India deserves to be in NSG, the US will work for it: Envoy Richard Verma
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Excessive childbirth fear can lead to post-partum depression
- Indian Sports Fraternity on Lionel Messi's decision to quit Argentina. See their reaction on Twitter!
- Formula 1: Bernie Ecclestone planning to scrap 'unequal' prize money structure