Body of 6-year-old girl found in drainage
Indore: Body of a six-year-old girl, who had gone missing from a hospital a day back, was recovered today from a drainage behind the Press Complex area here, police said.
The deceased was identified as Shivani of Mansa village in Neemach district, they added.
According to police, Shivani had come with her ailing father for medical treatment in Nehru Nagar, when she had gone missing, police added.
Police suspect that she might have been raped and murdered. Her body was sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test