Body of 6-year-old girl found in drainage
Indore: Body of a six-year-old girl, who had gone missing from a hospital a day back, was recovered today from a drainage behind the Press Complex area here, police said.
The deceased was identified as Shivani of Mansa village in Neemach district, they added.
According to police, Shivani had come with her ailing father for medical treatment in Nehru Nagar, when she had gone missing, police added.
Police suspect that she might have been raped and murdered. Her body was sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS