Body of 6-year-old girl found in drainage
Indore: Body of a six-year-old girl, who had gone missing from a hospital a day back, was recovered today from a drainage behind the Press Complex area here, police said.
The deceased was identified as Shivani of Mansa village in Neemach district, they added.
According to police, Shivani had come with her ailing father for medical treatment in Nehru Nagar, when she had gone missing, police added.
Police suspect that she might have been raped and murdered. Her body was sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?