Boy crushed to death in Indore
Indore: Party revellers here allegedly mowed down a 20-year-old boy, who was standing outside his residence in Ambedkar Nagar locality, police said on Wednesday.
The mishap took place late last night and the deceased was identified as Gopal Kushwaha, they said.
One of the revellers identified as Sandeep, who was driving the car recklessly has been arrested, police said.
Following the accident, Ambedkar Nagar residents ghareoed the MIG Police station and later pelted stones at the hostel located in the vicinity where revellers used to hold parties they said.
Later, the protestors were convinced to leave the place after assuring action.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference