Boy crushed to death in Indore
Indore: Party revellers here allegedly mowed down a 20-year-old boy, who was standing outside his residence in Ambedkar Nagar locality, police said on Wednesday.
The mishap took place late last night and the deceased was identified as Gopal Kushwaha, they said.
One of the revellers identified as Sandeep, who was driving the car recklessly has been arrested, police said.
Following the accident, Ambedkar Nagar residents ghareoed the MIG Police station and later pelted stones at the hostel located in the vicinity where revellers used to hold parties they said.
Later, the protestors were convinced to leave the place after assuring action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH