BSP MLA from MP receives threat, lodges complaint with police
Bhopal: A Bahujan Samaj Party MLA has lodged
a police complaint claiming he received a death threat over
phone from a person calling from Punjab.
BSP MLA from Sevadha in Datia district Radhelal Baghel
met the Madhya Pradesh Director General of Police (DGP)
Santosh Kumar Raut here and informed him about the threat to
Baghel told the DGP he received a call from Punjab and
the caller claimed to have already got an advance of Rs two
crore to eliminate him and would get Rs eight crore after
He claimed the plot to eliminate him could be to clear
the way for the by-elections.
"We have received a complaint from Baghel on August 22.
We are investigating the matter and within two days, a police
team will be sent to Punjab," Datia Superintendent of Police
Anil Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why