Bus falls into gorge in MP; 5 school children dead
Dhar (MP): Five school-children were killed
and 45 others were injured as a school-bus fell into a gorge
near the tourist town of Mandu, 33 km from here, Sunday morning.
The mishap took place at 5.30 am. The bus was carrying
students of Satyasiddhi Public School at Khachrod, who were
heading to Mandu for a visit, sub-divisional magistrate
Ravindra Choudhary said.
The bus had left Khachrod, in Ujjain district, last
night. Early this morning, driver lost control of the steering
wheel near Aalam Ka Darwaja and the bus fell into the gorge.
The injured have been rushed to the district hospital
here, while eight of the children, who were in serious
condition, were sent to Indore.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- IPL 2016: Usman Khawaja comes in for injured Faf du Plessis for Rising Pune Sunrisers
- Tragic! Girl cracks IIT-JEE but kills herself as she didn’t want to be engineer
- Roger Federer signs up for Madrid Masters
- Cash is not always king: FIFA chief Gianni Infantino hails Leicester `fairytale`
- US, UN condemn Syria hospital bombing in war-ravaged Aleppo