Case against hotel mgmt as woman guest dies of suffocation
Indore: Police on Tuesday said that the woman,
who was found dead in a three-star hotel`s steam-bath room on
April 11, died due to suffocation and registered a case
against the hotel management in this regard.
According to the post-mortem report, the woman,
identified as Tabassum, died due to suffocation inside the
steam-bath room, police said.
Tabassum, who was staying in the Sayaji Hotel along
with her husband Syed Tabish, was found dead inside the
She went to take the steam-bath on April 11 and when
she failed to come out for nearly half-an-hour, the hotel
staff got suspicious and later found her body,partially-burnt,
lying on the floor of the room with injury marks on her head.
A case under Section 304-A of the IPC (causing death
due to negligence) was registered against the hotel management
in this regard.
Earlier, the family members of Tabassum staged a
protest in front of the hotel alleging that police is dealing
with the case lightly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug