Case registered against MoS for Rural Development
Jhansi: An FIR has been lodged against Union Minister of State for Rural Development Pradeep Jain Aditya and 300 others for allegedly blocking National Highway to protest power crisis in the area.
Aditya along with over 300 Congress workers blocked National Highway 25 near Paricha thermal power plant for over four hours yesterday, causing traffic jam.
Based on the complaint filed by SHO of Badagaon police station last night, Aditya and others have been booked for rioting and other sections of the IPC, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'