Case registered against MoS for Rural Development
Jhansi: An FIR has been lodged against Union Minister of State for Rural Development Pradeep Jain Aditya and 300 others for allegedly blocking National Highway to protest power crisis in the area.
Aditya along with over 300 Congress workers blocked National Highway 25 near Paricha thermal power plant for over four hours yesterday, causing traffic jam.
Based on the complaint filed by SHO of Badagaon police station last night, Aditya and others have been booked for rioting and other sections of the IPC, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends