Case registered against MoS for Rural Development
Jhansi: An FIR has been lodged against Union Minister of State for Rural Development Pradeep Jain Aditya and 300 others for allegedly blocking National Highway to protest power crisis in the area.
Aditya along with over 300 Congress workers blocked National Highway 25 near Paricha thermal power plant for over four hours yesterday, causing traffic jam.
Based on the complaint filed by SHO of Badagaon police station last night, Aditya and others have been booked for rioting and other sections of the IPC, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000