CBI asked to file `conclusive` report on missing witness in Malegaon blast
Indore: The Indore bench of the Madhya
Pradesh High Court on Thursday directed the CBI to submit by May 16
a "conclusive report" on the mysterious disappearance of a
witness in the September 2008 Malegaon bomb blast case.
"The bench of Justices Shantanu Kemkar and Abhay
Manohar Naik has directed the CBI to complete the probe
on the disappearance of Dilip Patidar soon and submit a
conclusive report in the court by May 16," Bhuwan Deshmukh,
who is appearing for the kin of Patidar, told agency.
CBI has already announced a reward of Rs two lakh to
any person who provides definite information about whereabouts
of Patidar as he was the tenant of Ramchandra Kalsangra alias
Ramji, who is wanted in several cases of bomb blasts,
including that of the Samjhauta Express.
Dilip`s brother, Ramswaroop, who had filed a petition
in the Hight Court regarding disappearance said Maharashtra
ATS had taken away Dilip in November 2008 in connection with
the Malegaon bomb blast case and since then his whereabouts
are not known.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court based on the plea of
Ramswaroop had ordered a CBI probe into the case.
Seven persons were killed and 70 others injured when
bomb went off on September 28, 2008 in the powerloom town of
Malegaon in Maharashtra.
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad arrested 12
persons in connection with the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Wbbse.org 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th, WB MP Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha (MP) Results 2015 to be announced today at 10 AM
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rajasthan Board RBSE 12th Inter Results 2015: BSER Ajmer (rajeduboard.nic.in & rajresults.nic.in) Senior Secondary Class 12th Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared today at 2 PM
- RBSE 12th Results 2015 (rajeduboard.nic.in & rajresults.nic.in): Rajasthan Board BSER Ajmer Senior Secondary Class 12th XII Intermediate Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared today on May 22
- After land bill, net neutrality, Rahul Gandhi to fight for ex-servicemen now
- SC asks Haryana Police to quickly finish AIPMT paper leak probe