CBI quiz 10 for Samjhauta Express, Ajmer blast in MP
Indore: A team of CBI officials and
Rajasthan ATS is camping in the Western Madhya Pradesh in
connection with the Samjhauta Express and Ajmer Dargah bomb
blasts that took place couple of years back and has quizzed
10 persons so far.
Many cities in Western Madhya Pradesh including Indore,
Dewas, Mhow, Pithampur and Shajapur are on the radar of the
investigative agencies, highly placed police sources told agency.
On the basis of some important leads that the
investigative agencies have found from the blast sites, the
team has quizzed nearly 10 persons at these places in
connection with both the explosions.
The CBI-led team has quizzed Bhartiya Janata Yuva
Morcha`s (BJYM) Indore Unit leader Pranav Mandal, Anandraj
Kataria, Vinod Patidar of Mhow, Arjun Yadav of Dewas and
Deepak Yadav and Rajesh Mishra of Pithampur.
Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Indore, Vipin
Maheshwari told agency that so sar no one has been arrested by
The investigators were also probing the links these
persons have with the abscondng Malagaon Blast accused Ramji
Kalsangra and Sunil Joshi of RSS, who was shot dead two years
back and was wanted in connection with a murder case, the
The team has also focused its attention on Ajmer Dargah
blast where explosives were found wrapped in newspapers
published from Ujjain and Indore.
Two years back, Rajasthan Police had also searched
various parts of Western Madhya Pradesh in connection with the
Investigating agencies found some of the articles used in
the explosion were allegedly purchased from Indore and they
had quizzed a number of persons in that connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP