CBI takes over probe into murder of Shehla Masood
Bhopal: A Delhi CBI team has arrived here
to take over the investigations into the murder of RTI
activist Shehla Masood.
The team comprising Joint Director Keshav and DIG Arun
Bosra arrived yesterday to take charge of the probe into the
killing of the RTI activist who was shot dead by an
unidentified person in front of her residence in the posh
Koh-e-Fiza locality on August 16.
The team members interacted with their counterparts in
Bhopal unit and reviewed the investigations done so far.
The Bhopal unit of the CBI had been looking into
Shehla`s murder since the first week of September and even
announced a reward of Rs five lakh for anyone giving
information leading to the arrest of the assailant(s).
The probe is being handed over to Delhi CBI since the
Bhopal unit has failed to make any headway into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling