Chouhan for speeding up work in industrial township
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has issued directions to identify land for establishing a new industrial township between Bhopal and Indore.
The chief minister directed to complete various works related to the project at the earliest, after reviewing the progress of the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project here yesterday, an official release said Monday.
Wherever government land is available on the route of Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor project, it should be first identified for industries, Chouhan said.
Development works pertaining to Bhopal-Bina, Bhopal-Indore and Jabalpur-Singrauli industrial corridors should also be expedited, he said.
Chouhan also directed that lands for industries should be identified near A B Road in Bhind, Morena and Datia districts and reviewed progress of Knowledge City, proposed near Ujjain.
Also, in-principle consent has been given for the proposed Economic Corridor from Indore airport to Pithampur, the release said.
Chouhan said the state government is making continuous efforts to increase industrial investment in Madhya Pradesh and to provide jobs to people.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'