Chouhan for speeding up work in industrial township
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has issued directions to identify land for establishing a new industrial township between Bhopal and Indore.
The chief minister directed to complete various works related to the project at the earliest, after reviewing the progress of the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project here yesterday, an official release said Monday.
Wherever government land is available on the route of Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor project, it should be first identified for industries, Chouhan said.
Development works pertaining to Bhopal-Bina, Bhopal-Indore and Jabalpur-Singrauli industrial corridors should also be expedited, he said.
Chouhan also directed that lands for industries should be identified near A B Road in Bhind, Morena and Datia districts and reviewed progress of Knowledge City, proposed near Ujjain.
Also, in-principle consent has been given for the proposed Economic Corridor from Indore airport to Pithampur, the release said.
Chouhan said the state government is making continuous efforts to increase industrial investment in Madhya Pradesh and to provide jobs to people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past