Chouhan for speeding up work in industrial township
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has issued directions to identify land for establishing a new industrial township between Bhopal and Indore.
The chief minister directed to complete various works related to the project at the earliest, after reviewing the progress of the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project here yesterday, an official release said Monday.
Wherever government land is available on the route of Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor project, it should be first identified for industries, Chouhan said.
Development works pertaining to Bhopal-Bina, Bhopal-Indore and Jabalpur-Singrauli industrial corridors should also be expedited, he said.
Chouhan also directed that lands for industries should be identified near A B Road in Bhind, Morena and Datia districts and reviewed progress of Knowledge City, proposed near Ujjain.
Also, in-principle consent has been given for the proposed Economic Corridor from Indore airport to Pithampur, the release said.
Chouhan said the state government is making continuous efforts to increase industrial investment in Madhya Pradesh and to provide jobs to people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part IV
- Stolen LMG recovered in Punjab, red alert sounded for runaway BSF trooper
- India wants close security coordination with Bangladesh: Envoy
- LeEco launches new video membership brand for young consumers
- Normandy church attack: French priest, two hostage takers killed; Islamic State claims responsibility
- Kargil war: When Pakistan faced stinging defeat at the hands of India - Watch