Chouhan hands over Rs 15 lakh cheque to CRPF jawan`s family
Morena: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Thursday handed over a cheque of Rs 15 lakh to the kin of martyred CRPF jawan Yashveer Singh at Bhattpura village in the district.
Chouhan also announced that the family would be given a plot of land in the village, and a government job to any member of the family.
Yashveer died during a Naxal attack in Jharkhand recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender