Chouhan hands over Rs 15 lakh cheque to CRPF jawan`s family
Morena: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Thursday handed over a cheque of Rs 15 lakh to the kin of martyred CRPF jawan Yashveer Singh at Bhattpura village in the district.
Chouhan also announced that the family would be given a plot of land in the village, and a government job to any member of the family.
Yashveer died during a Naxal attack in Jharkhand recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Elderly woman found murdered in Delhi
- IAF's mising AN-32 transporter: Satellites provide pointers, but no signs of aircraft yet
- Harsimrat writes to RS chairman for action on Jairam, Renuka
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs