Chouhan hands over Rs 15 lakh cheque to CRPF jawan`s family
Morena: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Thursday handed over a cheque of Rs 15 lakh to the kin of martyred CRPF jawan Yashveer Singh at Bhattpura village in the district.
Chouhan also announced that the family would be given a plot of land in the village, and a government job to any member of the family.
Yashveer died during a Naxal attack in Jharkhand recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29