Chouhan not serious about tackling corruption: Pachauri
Indore: Accusing the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh of corruption, state Congress chief Suresh Pachauri on Saturday alleged that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh
Chouhan was not serious about tackling it.
At the start of a signature campaign here against
corruption, Pachauri told reporters that "corruption has
reached the heights during the BJP`s reign".
Given the present attitude of the state government, it
seems that the chief minister is not serious about tackling
it, he alleged.
On the Pardeshipura land issue, he said, "the state
government should have made available documents regarding it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!