Chouhan not serious about tackling corruption: Pachauri
Indore: Accusing the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh of corruption, state Congress chief Suresh Pachauri on Saturday alleged that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh
Chouhan was not serious about tackling it.
At the start of a signature campaign here against
corruption, Pachauri told reporters that "corruption has
reached the heights during the BJP`s reign".
Given the present attitude of the state government, it
seems that the chief minister is not serious about tackling
it, he alleged.
On the Pardeshipura land issue, he said, "the state
government should have made available documents regarding it."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged