Chouhan not serious about tackling corruption: Pachauri
Indore: Accusing the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh of corruption, state Congress chief Suresh Pachauri on Saturday alleged that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh
Chouhan was not serious about tackling it.
At the start of a signature campaign here against
corruption, Pachauri told reporters that "corruption has
reached the heights during the BJP`s reign".
Given the present attitude of the state government, it
seems that the chief minister is not serious about tackling
it, he alleged.
On the Pardeshipura land issue, he said, "the state
government should have made available documents regarding it."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why