Chouhan not serious about tackling corruption: Pachauri
Indore: Accusing the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh of corruption, state Congress chief Suresh Pachauri on Saturday alleged that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh
Chouhan was not serious about tackling it.
At the start of a signature campaign here against
corruption, Pachauri told reporters that "corruption has
reached the heights during the BJP`s reign".
Given the present attitude of the state government, it
seems that the chief minister is not serious about tackling
it, he alleged.
On the Pardeshipura land issue, he said, "the state
government should have made available documents regarding it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands