Class VI boy kidnapped in Madhya Pradesh
Shivpuri: A Class VI boy has been allegedly kidnapped, police said in Shivpuri. Utsav Goyal, son of a local property dealer, left his house in Vivekanand Colony, Jal Mandir Road on Saturday afternoon, on his way to tuition. His bicycle was later found abandoned at Gandhi Park, police said.
The kidnappers later called the family many a times, seeking ransom of Rs five lakh, they said.
A Special Task Force from Gwalior has been called here to help the local police to trace the boy. Superintendent of Police, Rakesh Pratap Singh is leading the investigating team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO