Class VI boy kidnapped in Madhya Pradesh
Shivpuri: A Class VI boy has been allegedly kidnapped, police said in Shivpuri. Utsav Goyal, son of a local property dealer, left his house in Vivekanand Colony, Jal Mandir Road on Saturday afternoon, on his way to tuition. His bicycle was later found abandoned at Gandhi Park, police said.
The kidnappers later called the family many a times, seeking ransom of Rs five lakh, they said.
A Special Task Force from Gwalior has been called here to help the local police to trace the boy. Superintendent of Police, Rakesh Pratap Singh is leading the investigating team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?