Class VI boy kidnapped in Madhya Pradesh
Shivpuri: A Class VI boy has been allegedly kidnapped, police said in Shivpuri. Utsav Goyal, son of a local property dealer, left his house in Vivekanand Colony, Jal Mandir Road on Saturday afternoon, on his way to tuition. His bicycle was later found abandoned at Gandhi Park, police said.
The kidnappers later called the family many a times, seeking ransom of Rs five lakh, they said.
A Special Task Force from Gwalior has been called here to help the local police to trace the boy. Superintendent of Police, Rakesh Pratap Singh is leading the investigating team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw
- Subramaian Swamy targets GST Network again; will write to Amit Shah, BJP CMs
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: As it happened...