Clerk booked for fraudulently withdrawing fund in MP
Seoni (MP): A case was registered against a clerk for fraudulently withdrawing Rs 9.40 lakh from the MLA Development Fund, police said.
The clerk posted as Assistant Grade-III in the Janpad Panchayat at Seoni, Ramprasad Daheria fraudulently withdrew Rs 9.40 lakh from Axis Bank`s branch in the name of Balaji Stationary from the MLA Local Area Development Fund.
When the matter came to light a probe was conducted following which an FIR was registered against him in the Kotwali Police Station under section 409 and 420 of the IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says