Clerk booked for fraudulently withdrawing fund in MP
Seoni (MP): A case was registered against a clerk for fraudulently withdrawing Rs 9.40 lakh from the MLA Development Fund, police said.
The clerk posted as Assistant Grade-III in the Janpad Panchayat at Seoni, Ramprasad Daheria fraudulently withdrew Rs 9.40 lakh from Axis Bank`s branch in the name of Balaji Stationary from the MLA Local Area Development Fund.
When the matter came to light a probe was conducted following which an FIR was registered against him in the Kotwali Police Station under section 409 and 420 of the IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand