Clerk booked for fraudulently withdrawing fund in MP
Seoni (MP): A case was registered against a clerk for fraudulently withdrawing Rs 9.40 lakh from the MLA Development Fund, police said.
The clerk posted as Assistant Grade-III in the Janpad Panchayat at Seoni, Ramprasad Daheria fraudulently withdrew Rs 9.40 lakh from Axis Bank`s branch in the name of Balaji Stationary from the MLA Local Area Development Fund.
When the matter came to light a probe was conducted following which an FIR was registered against him in the Kotwali Police Station under section 409 and 420 of the IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players