CM inaugurates tourist complex in Bhopal
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan has inaugurated a tourist complex on the
banks of the Upper Lake in the city.
The complex "Sair Sapata" has been developed by the
Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC)
and Chouhan said on the occasion last evening that it was a
novel gift for the people of Bhopal.
The Chief Minister said it was good that the complex
was being inaugurated on the first day of the Navratri and
added that it would add to the natural beauty of the city.
On the occasion, he also inspected the facilities
available inside the complex and the restaurant and travelled
on board a cruise upto the Bhopal Boat Club.
Those present at the inauguration including the Urban
Administration Minister, Babulal Gaur, Home Minister,
Umashankar Gupta and the Chairman of the MPSTDC, Mohan Singh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why