CM inaugurates tourist complex in Bhopal
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan has inaugurated a tourist complex on the
banks of the Upper Lake in the city.
The complex "Sair Sapata" has been developed by the
Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC)
and Chouhan said on the occasion last evening that it was a
novel gift for the people of Bhopal.
The Chief Minister said it was good that the complex
was being inaugurated on the first day of the Navratri and
added that it would add to the natural beauty of the city.
On the occasion, he also inspected the facilities
available inside the complex and the restaurant and travelled
on board a cruise upto the Bhopal Boat Club.
Those present at the inauguration including the Urban
Administration Minister, Babulal Gaur, Home Minister,
Umashankar Gupta and the Chairman of the MPSTDC, Mohan Singh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’