CM inaugurates tourist complex in Bhopal
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan has inaugurated a tourist complex on the
banks of the Upper Lake in the city.
The complex "Sair Sapata" has been developed by the
Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC)
and Chouhan said on the occasion last evening that it was a
novel gift for the people of Bhopal.
The Chief Minister said it was good that the complex
was being inaugurated on the first day of the Navratri and
added that it would add to the natural beauty of the city.
On the occasion, he also inspected the facilities
available inside the complex and the restaurant and travelled
on board a cruise upto the Bhopal Boat Club.
Those present at the inauguration including the Urban
Administration Minister, Babulal Gaur, Home Minister,
Umashankar Gupta and the Chairman of the MPSTDC, Mohan Singh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened