CM should clarify efforts made for farmers: Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has asked state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to clarify as to what had the agriculture cabinet done for farmers.
Addressing a public meeting late last night at Simaria in Mandla district, Singh said while the life of common people and farmers had become tough, the ministers, officials and employees were indulging in corruption.
He said, the money seized during raids at the residence of health director AN Mittal should be used for setting up a modern hospital in the tribal-dominated Dindori area.
The manner in which money was being recovered during raids indicated that having Rs 200 crores had become a small thing these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees