CM should clarify efforts made for farmers: Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has asked state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to clarify as to what had the agriculture cabinet done for farmers.
Addressing a public meeting late last night at Simaria in Mandla district, Singh said while the life of common people and farmers had become tough, the ministers, officials and employees were indulging in corruption.
He said, the money seized during raids at the residence of health director AN Mittal should be used for setting up a modern hospital in the tribal-dominated Dindori area.
The manner in which money was being recovered during raids indicated that having Rs 200 crores had become a small thing these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!