CM should clarify efforts made for farmers: Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has asked state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to clarify as to what had the agriculture cabinet done for farmers.
Addressing a public meeting late last night at Simaria in Mandla district, Singh said while the life of common people and farmers had become tough, the ministers, officials and employees were indulging in corruption.
He said, the money seized during raids at the residence of health director AN Mittal should be used for setting up a modern hospital in the tribal-dominated Dindori area.
The manner in which money was being recovered during raids indicated that having Rs 200 crores had become a small thing these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United
- England vs Pakistan, 1st ODI: Pak Innings — As it happened...
- World's largest aircraft, Airlander 10, crashes during 2nd test flight - Watch
- Reliance Jio gets aggressive; partners Samsung, Micromax and others for free voice, data service
- Zeta eases retail payment further with NFC-enabled super tag