CM should clarify efforts made for farmers: Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has asked state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to clarify as to what had the agriculture cabinet done for farmers.
Addressing a public meeting late last night at Simaria in Mandla district, Singh said while the life of common people and farmers had become tough, the ministers, officials and employees were indulging in corruption.
He said, the money seized during raids at the residence of health director AN Mittal should be used for setting up a modern hospital in the tribal-dominated Dindori area.
The manner in which money was being recovered during raids indicated that having Rs 200 crores had become a small thing these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?