CM should clarify efforts made for farmers: Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has asked state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to clarify as to what had the agriculture cabinet done for farmers.
Addressing a public meeting late last night at Simaria in Mandla district, Singh said while the life of common people and farmers had become tough, the ministers, officials and employees were indulging in corruption.
He said, the money seized during raids at the residence of health director AN Mittal should be used for setting up a modern hospital in the tribal-dominated Dindori area.
The manner in which money was being recovered during raids indicated that having Rs 200 crores had become a small thing these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir