CM wants to make Bhopal a ‘capital of arts & artists’
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said here Wednesday that he wants to turn Bhopal into a "capital of arts and artists".
"I wish Bhopal soon becomes a capital of arts and artists and I will make every effort to make it so," Chouhan said.
He was speaking after giving the clap for the muhurat shot of Sunny Deol-starrer `Singh Saheb the Great` at the People`s University here.
The chief minister welcomed the whole film unit, including its director Anil Sharma and the lead cast, including Sunny Deol, Amrita Rao and Amisha Patel here.
More and more filmmakers should come forward to shoot their films in the state, which will create job opportunities and so that local artists can also prove their talent, he said.
"I will soon bring in a new policy to provide facilities to those film-makers who shoot their movies in Madhya Pradesh," Chouhan added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions