CM wants to make Bhopal a ‘capital of arts & artists’
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said here Wednesday that he wants to turn Bhopal into a "capital of arts and artists".
"I wish Bhopal soon becomes a capital of arts and artists and I will make every effort to make it so," Chouhan said.
He was speaking after giving the clap for the muhurat shot of Sunny Deol-starrer `Singh Saheb the Great` at the People`s University here.
The chief minister welcomed the whole film unit, including its director Anil Sharma and the lead cast, including Sunny Deol, Amrita Rao and Amisha Patel here.
More and more filmmakers should come forward to shoot their films in the state, which will create job opportunities and so that local artists can also prove their talent, he said.
"I will soon bring in a new policy to provide facilities to those film-makers who shoot their movies in Madhya Pradesh," Chouhan added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof